Monday, December 29, 2008

Bail anyone?

After about 6 years or so of having an expired passport, I've decided to spend my afternoon tomorrow getting a new one. Now that the Bush presidency is coming to a close, I might just get by without too much hassle. My last passport is full of stamps to evil places such as Pakistan and Afghanistan. Hopefully no super-vigilant Bush minion will decide that I look like the terrorist sort. If they do, please come down to Guantanomo, or however you spell it, and bail me out.

P.S. Yes, I do start working in Houston in 2009, not 2008 as previously posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger adalong said...

Hope you don't have any trouble getting a new passport.
At least we haven't had any more terrorist attacks while you were off the traveling list!!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter