Thursday, June 08, 2006

Gadgets

A year ago, I lost my palm pilot. It is kind of like an accessory brain, so I was rather lost without it for a few days. However, what bothered me more than losing it, was losing the 2 weeks worth of surgery cases that I had recorded in it but not entered on the website that tracks our operative experience.

With the end of the academic year approaching and my book money unspent, I finally broke down and bought another one. I was amazed at how far the technology has advanced since I was shopping for one a couple of years ago. It arrived in the mail today. It plays music, it can connect to the web, it can store microsoft documents/presentations plus all of the stuff that my old one used to do. Now if I could just teach it to do dishes and laundry...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gray Lane said...

The suggestion from half of the dumpster-diving duo was that you get a dishwasher. No suggestions offered for the laundry.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter