Sunday, December 05, 2010

Cat Wars

Here is a picture of my cat where I think that she belongs...


This is a picture of my cat where she thinks she belongs.
The cat wars commenced soon after I my sofa was delivered to my house. I'm all for having a cat snuggled up with you while your reading a book comfortably on the living room furniture. The great deal on the furniture at a super discount furniture store clouded my judgement and I failed to foresee that my cat's affinity for comfy furniture would result in clumps of hair that are annoyingly visible. I lost the battle the first week, and had almost decided that it was a lost cause. However, then I remembered that my house has an upstairs thermostat and a downstairs thermostat. I cranked the heat way down on the downstairs one. This resulted in a rather remarkable temperature differential between the two levels of the house, and the cat is now much happier sleeping on a pile of laundry upstairs than she is downstairs on the furniture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scribbler said...

Cat War Won By Cold War

4:31 AM  
Blogger The Mad Hatter said...

Romaine, I like that. Very clever.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Counter